We are delighted to announce our partnership with Trees4Travel as part of our efforts to offer clients a more sustainable travel future. How are SG Technology Consultants clients going to benefit from this partnership ?
• Projects that we consult or manage will be introduced to Trees4Travel services, to help companies reach their climate targets & CSR goals.
• We will demonstrate how Trees4Travel can easily be made part of a travel booking.
• Free APIs & flow on carbon emission calculation showing the number of trees required to make a trip climate positive – e.g., Dubai to Delhi trip on Economy class, you’ll need 5 trees.
• Trees4Travel provides a hybrid package of verified tree planting projects + Certified United Nation Carbon Credits.
• Trees4Travel supports 13 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Companies can now be assured that their business travel can be a force for good.
Trees are the most powerful absorbers of carbon emissions – by planting trees in developing countries as we travel, we can help to restore eco-systems, biodiversity and support local communities through the dignity of employment. Reforestation will help reverse climate change, but trees can be fragile and take time to grow, so to ensure a traveller’s carbon emissions are removed immediately, Trees4Travel always assigns each tree with a share of a United Nations Certified Carbon Credit where they also invest into renewable energy projects, essentially doubling their promise, building a more sustainable & equitable world.
Trees4Travel is more than just tree planting, is more than just offsets – Trees4Travel makes travel planet & people positive. Working together in the fight against climate change.